About Me

My Photo

At the age of 14, I saw my neighbors fly by on their Yamaha R6's everyday and I thought...how cool would it be to ride one day? And here I am. Initially I got into it for the thrill but recently discovered a different side of riding. Touring. And so this blog exists to document my motorcycle adventures.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

An Introduction

For those who don't personally know me, my name is Frankie. I'm studying Computer Science at a Canadian University slated to graduate...in 2 months! The boring part of introduction is done.

Lets get into the fun stuff.

Suffering through the winter blues and riding withdrawls prompted me to find ways to keep myself busy. While reminiscing about the wonderful scenery and riding roads of my U.S. bound fall rides in New York/Pennsylvania, I just had to wonder how many other amazing places in North America there was to visit. Prior to last year, my rides were limited to riding in Ontario...I wanted to explore.

So I now present to you, http://supersporttouring.blogspot.com ! ...And a picture of my 2005 Honda CBR600RR alongside the one and only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Hit Counter
stats counter